My bike


I would like to talk about my daily means of transport because the trip from my house to university is an odyssey. By bus and train, I took me about 1 hour to arrive the university, and a lot of the time is spent waiting for the bus, in addition to having to wait to get the train because a many people travel to work in the morning. The public transport is a disaster because it is not intended for the great number of people to have Chile actually.
Like a public transport, the car has many flaws because almost all people have one and the streets do not support so many, generating traffic jam. In my case I am a faithful to bike, and every day I trip on my fixie to university, I took me half of the time to arrive because I do not depend on other people.
Trip on bike also has flaws, but it is easy to solve, like the perspiration. The first thing you should bring when you get on your bike is the helmet, along whit the lights and the reflective jacket, essential elements for the personal safety. Second, the change shirt and the deodorant for the personal hygiene and finally, cycling carefully because the drivers don’t care about cyclists.
The bike is a very good transport, economic and fast, I love my fixie.


Comentarios

Entradas populares