a Artist

In my case, I will like focus in the comedy side, my favorite humorist is Sergio Freire, and I believe the most complete, ever I laugh with his black humor and the most characteristic is his face expressions, suitable for an every moments, without a doubt it distinguish him of the rest.

The first time that I see him was in the TV, “El Club de la Comedia” was the program where him participate with the large list of famous comedians, but for me, he was the one who stood out the most, for the mentioned above, his expressions and voice are essential in this performance.

He has participated in a lot of television channels, is a well-known artist here in Chile, in 2018 participated in “El festival de Viña”, took all the awards and was congratulated for his good performance, even he was the protagonist of a Chilean film, “Buenos días Buenas tardes”, where he represented the typical Chilean police but making fun of them, but always with respect.

What I like most about him is this charisma and countenance that, together his black humor catch your attention and makes you laugh during the whole presentation.


Comentarios

Entradas populares