a Sport


This is a very interesting topic for me, because I love the sport, I started practice sport when as a child, principally football, I went every weekends to practice at a football academy of “colo colo” because my dad is fanatic that but I was just going to play and have fun.
This sport require discipline and perseverance, exercise the body to acquire resistance and be respectful whit the companion and opponent, as it is a group sport and the faults are sanctioned. I am a little anxious and angry, so over the time I got bored.
However, I never did not do anything, also I liked the gymnastics and acrobatics and practiced that in the school with my partners and I make a special mention to Fabian, who has accompanied me in present. These disciplines guided me to what I did now, Breaking. This really turns me on, this literally change my life and opened my mind. Braking showed me a new form to listening and expressing the music.
This dance is divided into three parts. First, Top Rock, wish corresponds to the presentation, the most simple and common that anyone could do and the first that is learning. Second, with a little more difficulty, Foot Work, where it is necessary exercise the legs because you dance almost on the floor with the hands and the legs, and finally, the Power moves, is related with acrobatics and gymnastic, so it is my best area of breaking, because I am a fast, flexible and agile and all my life I trained my body.
I am a bboy since 2014 and it help me to distress myself, met people, keeps me fit and the most important, it makes me happy.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares