My best friend

In this opportunity, I talk about my old friend Dustin, at the moment we not have much communication but when we were children had a many adventures. I knew him since have memory; we go together at the school and in the same class, since kindergarten until the last year of high school, when children we like the same plays, football firstly, we went to the square every day to play with more friends from the neighborhood and generally we were all day together, I spend more time with Dustin of in my house, we searched for a way to have fun. I never had a friend like him and that was what I appreciated most about him, we always support and take each other.

Over time, when we were about 12 years old, technology revolutionized, and we were fanatics of the video games, we went from playing in the street to play in a house not only football, also other games like fights, adventures, dance, music among others, always we had the same interest, that was the motivation to make us what we are today, he a guitarist and I a dancer.

When we joined high school, we took different roads, we had different groups of friends and we didn´t share the same hobby’s but we never lost the friendship and the confidence with each other and I know that if I need any kind of help or support, he will be there for that.

Comentarios

Entradas populares