A good job

I have not had many works on my life. Generally, I have worked in my holidays, the Christmas season is a very busy and working of packer generate many money. I also have worked of a warehouseman in a importer, a salesman in a mall in different stores, assistant of classmate, a waiter in events, normally in weddings or celebrations and this has been the one I liked the most.

Because warehouseman and packer is a very exhausting, you have do to strength, go up and down stairs, run everywhere, for the season and salesman is a very boring work, it have empty days and you have wait all day until end your working day. However, the first time I worked as a waiter was like it immediately.

This job have a many less hours of work and all of the time you have a task, never make nothing, beside the tasks are a very simple, this does not require more than a good aptitude.


Nevertheless, I was always interested for the music, but I like dancing the music and I would like work in something associated in this, it inspire me, I love dance and listen the music and I would be very happy if I am dedicated to that.

I think that just like composing music, the main quality you need for dancing is to have a good ear for music to interpret it. The dancers that inspire me are “Los Power Peralta” for the technique, the ability, and the capacity they had to emerge and live of the dance.


Comentarios

Entradas populares