What i'm passionate about


As a child, I have always liked the sports. First, I played football everywhere and all de time, at school, at the park and on large courts every weekends. i represented my team in the championships and we won many times.

I was a football fan until I turned 15 years old, later my interests changed; I started to like the acrobatics and gymnastics that called me much more attention and I leave football for acrobatics. I always went to the park to train with my friends but never but never belonged to any team it was just our hobby.

All that helped me to reach those who really appealed to me but the first contact was youtube. Breakdance is the best dace I could have learned, it demands a lot of discipline and perseverance, but the movements are amazing, the music is motivational and i forget all my problems when i dance, it helps me to distract and i have a good time with my friends. Being a breakdancer is not easy, it is necessary prepare the body because the movements require to much strong, resistance and technic, for that reason i have to training physically and a good feeding.

Comentarios

Entradas populares